The following classes are available globally.
IGLocation is a CLLocation subclass with additional information generated by IngeoSDK. A IGLocation object represents the location data generated by a IGLocationManager object. This object incorporates the geographical coordinates and altitude of the device’s location along with values indicating the accuracy of the measurements and when those measurements were made. The user Motion State (seeSee more
motionState) provided by IGLocation represents the physical activity of the user (Standing, Started moving, Walking, Driving slow or Driving fast) while this measurements were made.
@interface IGLocation : CLLocation
IGLocationManager is the central point for interacting with IngeoSDK. it provides configuration interface, activation methods and easy retriveal of location data. IGLocationManager does several (annoying) tasks for you:
- It handles the request for permission for location services from your users.
- It is configured for optimal usage and lowest battery consumption possible.
- It runs in background to constantly deliver you with accurate location updates.
- It provides you with the physical Motion State of your users (Standing, Walking, Driving slow or Driving fast).
- It filters out noise and inaccurate or irrelevant location updates.
- It resports anonymous location updates to Ingeo backend server to provide you with great Analytics Dashboard (can be disabled using
@interface IGLocationManager : NSObject